- Protection gaps for civilian victims of political violence, by Ramesh Thakur
- Is environmentally sustainable and inclusive growth possible? Sub-Saharan Africa and emerging global norms on development, by Mzukisi Qobo
- The establishment of the South African Development Partnership Agency: Institutional complexities and political exigencies, by Neissan Alessandro Besharati
- Challenges to the elite exclusion–inclusion dichotomy — reconsidering elite capture in community-based natural resource management, by Sam Wong
- Making democracy safe: Policies tackling electoral violence in Africa, by Nkwachukwu Orji
- Looking back, thinking forward: Understanding the feasibility of normative supranationalism in the African Union, by Babatunde Fagbayibo
- The African state and the failure of US counter-terrorism initiatives in Africa: The cases of Nigeria and Mali, by Hussein Solomon
For the full contents, sales and subscription information, please visit the Taylor and Francis website.
Published since 1993, the journal includes articles on topics such as global and continental governance, multilateralism and political/economic integration, strengthening of democracy and political party systems in Africa, protection of human rights, international trade and investment, governance of natural resources, environmental protection, security and conflict, migration and refugees, religion and ethnicity, the roles of state and non-state actors in international affairs, and the influence of emerging powers on Africa and the world.