P4G is a leading global forum for developing concrete public-private partnerships at scale to deliver on the SDGs and the Paris Agreement
Partnering for Green Growth and the Global Goals 2030 (P4G) is a new global initiative, commenced in 2018, with the ambition of becoming the world’s leading forum for developing concrete public-private partnerships at scale to deliver on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Climate Agreement.
To date, 12 countries (including South Africa), six international organisations, and numerous business and civil society groups have joined the initiative. P4G brings together these stakeholders in innovative public-private partnerships to advance solutions to humanity’s greatest needs within the following sectors: food and agriculture (SDG 2), water (SDG 6), energy (SDG 7), healthy cities (SDG 11), and circular economy (SDG 12). Following the P4G’s inaugural Summit in Denmark in 2018, the Korean government will in 2021 host the second P4G Summit in Seoul, the Republic of Korea.
Presenters and speakers include:
- Amb Jong-dae Park, Ambassador, Embassy of the Republic of Korea in South Africa
- Mr Ian de Cruz, Global Director, P4G Hub
- Mr Zaheer Fakir, Head of International Relations and Governance, Department of Environmental Affairs
- Mr Changsoo Kim, Director, Green Diplomacy Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Korea
- Amb Tobias Elling Rehfeld, Ambassador, Embassy of Denmark in South Africa
- Mr Mohan Vivekanandan, Group Executive: Client Coverage, Development Bank of Southern Africa
- Revitalising P4G partnership for build back better: A case of loT based water management in Mekong Delta, Vietnam by Dr Sue Kyoung Jessie LEE
- Build back better and greener from COVID-19 by Mr Changsoo Kim
- P4G’s venture capital approach and role to build back better and greener by Mr Ian de Cruz
- South Africa – Laying a green foundation for our future generations by Mr Zaheer Fakir
- Watch the video of the webinar below: