Programme Officer – Economic Diplomacy Programme (POEDIP0321)
- Financial/General Administration
- Events coordination
- M&E and reporting
- Research assistance and writing
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant degree in areas that SAIIA specialises in (e.g., economics, politics, international relations, development)
- Project management qualification would be an advantage
- 2-4 years’ experience in a general project management, business, financial, research or administrative environment
- Experience in a donor/NGO environment would be an advantage,
- Proficient in Office 365
- Excellent writing skills (managing written correspondence)
For more information on SAIIA and its research agenda please visit www.saiia.org.za. Candidates for this position should submit a motivational letter clearly quoting the reference number of the position that they are applying for, a comprehensive CV, together with the names of three referees with their contact details to Shannon Gard (Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be called in for an interview. Applications close on 31 March 2021. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
South African Citizens/Employment Equity candidates are encouraged to apply. SAIIA reserves the right not to make an appointment.