- An Overview of Brazilian Foreign Policy in the 21st Century
by Monica Hirst
SAIIA Policy Briefing, No.6, November 2009
- Biofuel Technology Transfer in IBSA: Lessons for South Africa and Brazil
by Lyal White & Tatiana Cyro Costa
SAIIA Policy Briefing, No.7, November 2009
- IBSA Six Years On: Co-operation in a New Global Order
by Lyal White
SAIIA Policy Briefing, No.8, November 2009
- Brazil as a Regional and Emerging Global Power
by Matias Spektor
SAIIA Policy Briefing, No.9, November 2009
- Chevallier, R, ‘The South Africa Perspective of IBSA’. FRIDE’s Europe-Latin America Dialogue Forum. 5 November 2007.
- Chevallier, von Drafenfels and Stamm, ‘India-Brazil-South Africa (IBSA) – a new geography of trade and technology cooperation?’, The German Journal of Economic Geography. February 2008.
- IBSA and Global Issues: Emerging powers and the future of the global climate change regime’. This paper was prepared for ‘New directions in the “South”? Assessing the Importance and Consequences of the India-Brazil-South Africa DialogueForum (IBSA) to International Relations’, IUPERJ, 23-24 June 2008, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is to be published by the conference organisers in September 2009
- Chevallier, R. ‘South-South initiative with India and Brazil can enhance South Africa’s butterfly strategy’ in Sunday Independent. 30 May 2004.