It also looked at the challenges a number of African countries face when it comes to creating a climate that can stimulate domestic and foreign investment into their economies.
Below are some of the presentations from the ‘Partnership for Growth and Development: Synergies between the European Union and Africa’ conference.
- Synergies between the European Union and Africa keynote address by Ambassador Grobler
- Optimising EU Instruments for Development in Africa by Michael Gahler
- Linking Aid and Business Development by Ambassador Adt
- The Role of the Private Sector in Meeting the MDGs in Africa by Adrian Gauci
- Public-Private Partnerships in Post-Conflict Reconstruction by Miroljub Labus
- South Africa as Partner in Africa commissioned by the National Treasury
- Jumping the Hurdles: A South African Experience by Leo Rohrig
- Public Private Partnerships: Overview – South Africa’s Road Concession Market by Leo Rohrig
- PPP in Practice: Case Study – Bakwena by Leo Rohrig