The 12th G20 Summit took place on 7-8 July in Hamburg, Germany, bringing to a close the 2017 German presidency.
SAIIA has produced extensive research and analysis on Africa-G20 cooperation:
- Opinion: Merkel will not be sidetracked by US in the drive for Compact with Africa
- Opinion: Global Perspectives: G20 Leaders’ Summit
- Opinion: Merkel facing tough G20 balancing act
- Global insights: G20 and Africa – Ready for a Steady Partnership?
- Strategic brief: Global Future Council on International Trade and Investment
- Events clip: T20 Africa Conference: Building alliances for sustainable development
- Blog: 5 reasons not to give up on global trade
- Research papers: G20 Development Agenda and African Priorities: An Update
- The G20 Tax Agenda and Africa’s Taxation Needs
- The G20 and Development: Ensuring Greater African Participation
- Turkey and the G20 Presidency: Implications for Africa
- The Reflection of African Concerns in the G20 Financial Regulation and Financial Development Agenda
- The G20 and Africa: A Critical Assessment